Thursday, March 31, 2016

Sea World To End Killer Whale Program


SeaWorld announced on Thursday that it would end its iconic killer whale shows and stop breeding the animal. The decision comes after years of criticism that the park’s shows featuring killer whales, also known as orcas, are inhumane. SeaWorld says it plans to introduce "new, inspiring natural orca encounters.” The company also announced a new partnership with the Humane Society of the United States. "As society's understanding of orcas continues to change, SeaWorld is changing with it,” said Joel Manby, president and chief executive officer of SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. “We commend the company for making this game-changing commitment," said Wayne Pacelle, president and CEO of the Humane Society.

Do you think Sea World decision to end the killer whale program is god or not good? Explain in complete sentences.

3 comments:

  1. I LIKE THE IDIA OF STOPING THE SHOW BECUSE I DO NOT THINK THEY SHOOD WORK SO HARD.BY ZOE

    ReplyDelete
  2. sea world is torchering shamos or killer wHALE THE SHAMOS ARE IN A SMALL TANK OF WATER SUMM TIMS TYEY LET PIPIL THAT WOKR THTAR GO ON THE SHAMOS
    -Javier W

    ReplyDelete
  3. yester day I went to sea world and saw big fish. and I went swimming.my big brother was chasing me my little sister and my little brother. from. josh

    ReplyDelete