Thursday, January 14, 2016

Star Wars

It has been more than 10 years since a Star Wars movie hit the big screen. After six films, which have earned more than $4 billion worldwide, creator George Lucas considered the series finished with 2005’s Revenge of the Sith. But a seventh movie, The Force Awakens, opened on December 18.

Lucas, who wrote or cowrote all of the previous films and directed four of them, is no longer involved. But a new generation of filmmakers hopes to recapture the qualities and spirit that made Star Wars beloved around the globe. 

Click  the link to see the movie trailer.
Star Wars Trailer

Did you see the movie? if so tell us all about the movie

13 comments:

  1. on a time ago to the to people they bb8 help people so much.audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. star wars is the best in the hole wild world Joshua

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a toy ship.in the star wars movie the 4 movie they make r2d2.i don't like r2d2.i love bb8.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked starwars because it is a achin move.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like star wars trailer is asim
    becus austin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the trailer and think the movie will be awesome.
    From matthew

    ReplyDelete
  7. star wars is my frabrit move and my fraberit vilin is darc vater and r2d2 and bb8 but not c3po i not like c3po is becus he has a werd faes
    -javier wilcox

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like Star Wars because it has villains. I saw the movie with my family. I like BB8, R2D2, and C3PO.
    -Javier Wilcox

    ReplyDelete
  9. i liked star wars bcuse it wuss abawt a teem agensed
    a teem. by zoe hood .

    ReplyDelete
  10. oNE DAY HE FIND HIS DAD HE KILD HES SUN IT WAS BAD BY AUDREY

    ReplyDelete
  11. Long time ago people saved the space. But his father hurt him. Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  12. IN A GAIITSE FR FR A WA A PLAND FOLE OF FIT FER AND RETE FOR A DATOL OF A PLANIT BY IXCHEL

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the video because it wus new!

    ReplyDelete